HaCkerMuOnline
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

when i start my computer it start just a mniut and turned off automaticaly what can i do?

Ir para baixo

when i start my computer it start just a mniut and turned off automaticaly what can i do? Empty when i start my computer it start just a mniut and turned off automaticaly what can i do?

Mensagem  SweetKat Qua Ago 03, 2011 7:33 am

How do you change the speed and pitch on garageband?Can I use use an unlocked dongle bought in the uk to access internet in Spain with a Spanish sim card?Voice editors/mixers for real-time chat?Screenshot with iphone4? <a href=http://www.eve-simplified.com/index.php?action=profile;u=76384>how do I get rid of mcdonalds face book when I sign in?</a> dieta refluksowa How can I show my work information to people who are not my friend on Facebook?How do I use my facebook credits on Petville?youtube won't show all of background?I jail broke my ipad and when i go to cydia there is no manage setting. Can somoeone help me please?!?FARM TOWN PROBLEMS!!!!?How to transfer songs from Frostwire to a specific itunes library?how to re-adjust samsung monitor display? diety <a href=http://refluks24.pl/refluks/>Refluks</a> refluks zoladkowo przelykowy leczenie What is a good webcam that has HD capabilities?Google chrome stopped working after working perfectly 10 seconds prior.?Is there a program that will stop other programs from popping while playing video games on PC?How do I stretch video content with HTML or CSS?[/url] compile error :operator > cannot be applied to double,Account". Help!!?No matter which site I load, I always get yesterday's page. How can I fix this?Somehow, I accidentally changed the iTunes store to a European one. How do I get it back to the U.S. store? How to get rid of a message asking for updating links in PowerPoint 2003?What are some things you can do in a photoshop club?What is the latest technology in computers ?

SweetKat
Convidado

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo

Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos